J&D eat KFC at Dark Chaos Town

Hello, guys everybody by this point in time know the J&D deck with neo-spacian engine created it and made it famous by Rauzes. I love the idea of the deck. I have been playing it since I first read it on Rauzes blog(btw I missed it) Lately I read people trying to get a good version with Dark Simorgh on it. I havent been a big fan of Dark Chicken bc of his 2700 attack and the lack of good wind playable monsters but I gotta say he is being awesome on my playtest with the deck for the new format. Well here is the deck list rate and comment please and credits to Rauzes for this fun and awesome deck.

Monsters:22

1x Dark Armed Dragon
2x Dark Simorgh
1x Gorz, The Emissary of Darkness
1x Chaos Sorcerer
1x Cyber Dragon
1x 
Armageddon Knight
2x Junk Synchron
2x Debris Dragon
1x Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
1x Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird
2x Neo-Spacian Dark Panther
1x Neo-Spacian Glow Moss
2x Cross Porter
2x Dandylion
2x Eccentric Boy
1x Sangan

Spells:9

2x Covert Contact
1x Foolish Burial
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Heavy Storm
1x Brain Control
1x ROTA
1x Book of Moon
1x Allure of Darkness

Traps:8

1x Torrential Tribute
1x Return from a Different Dimension
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Raigeki Break

Synchro:15

1x Colossal Fighter
2x Stardust Dragon
1x Goyo Guardian
1x Brionac
2x Magical Android
1x Iron Chain Dragon
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Mist Wurn
1x X-Saber Urbellum
1x Ancient Fairy Dragon
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
1x Ally of Justice Catastor

Well as everybody know the idea of the deck is to synchro summon every turn and press for damage, and have the big boss monsters for backup. Like one of the guys I played with this deck today said "wtf is this deck that synchro summon like hell I can't keep up with it" 

I promise Ill update my blog twice or more times per week.

0 comments: